“Kids proper best with a board curriculum that celebrate their various talents, not just a small range of them.
- Sir Ken Robenson.
The school has a multitude of activities to cater its pupil’s potential & inherent caliber. This is the component of non-scholastic curriculum which helps to develop various facts of the personality development of the students. Our key focus areas :
Purpose & Need of CCA
- to develop a feeling of affiliation and unity among students.
- to acquaint students with the school programme more distinctly.
- to enable students by positive reinforcement in the form of praise or rewards awarded in public
- to facilitate moral and religious development of students.
- To facilitate National integration and secularism through all religion prayer meetings among students.
Our Key CCA Areas :
- Sports : to facilitate fine motor skills & gross motor skills development
- Music & Dance : To promote coordination, cooperation & social well being
- Art & Craft : To bring out the best of waste & to train aesthetic & artistry skills.
- Synergy : The skill enhancement-students are divided into various programs as per their areas of interest & train as per their attitude & aptitude.
- Vedic Maths & Abacus : For calculation free Mathematicians
- Srijan : The Annual Exhibition
- Effervescence : The Annual day& Prize distribution celebration.
- Frolicka : The School Carnival
- Kaleidoscope : The Mega Interschool Fest
- Inter-Class/ Intra-Class competitions : To foster the team spirit
- Inter house competitions & Activities : To cater leadership, zeal & enthusiasm.
- Trips & Excursions : To help child become self reliant
- Thematic Assemblies : To construct accountability & responsibility.
- ISA Activities : To enhance learning via international curriculum & collaborations.
- Festival Celebrations : To promote secularism culture.
- National Days Celebration : To upbring the amenable future generation for the Nation.
- Exposure to District & Zonal Levels : Serves as an immense potential of growth.
- National Level : to develop the feeling of bringing laurels to the nation.
- Subject-wise class activities : To build strong understanding about the concept.
- Parent Child Activities : To strengthen the bond of love between the members of family as co-partners in education.
- Workshop/seminar/conferences & talk shows : For group discussions, sharing of ideas & new policies formations.