"Libraries build collections, good libraries build services great libraries build communities".
A library with just books in the age that we are in is a very old concept. To invigorate the students mind we have given computer facility which will have all articles chosen by the faculty across all the fields along with subscription to national and International reputed publications and journals such as The Heritage, National Geographic Journal and other resources such as Wikipedia.
- Books ranging from Philosophy to religion, Arts and Recreation, Biographies to Adventure.
- Campus exhibition of various books.
- Sending teachers to select title books to "Book fairs".
- Latest fiction, comics and encyclopedia.
- State of the art modern library.
- Houses latest books, magazines, periodicals, audio/video cassettes and educational software.
- High speed internet facilities, computers provided in library for the use by staff and students.
- Efficient librarian to tackle the needs of the students.
- Ready access to material in all formats, regular activities and discussions related to books.